Sunday, March 29, 2020

SOL20 Day 29

With yesterday's events, I decided to turn off my phone for a little while. I need some time to be completely socially distant with the exception of school work. I have read that taking a break from technology brings peace of mind. I am going to use this time to enjoy the outdoors and work on myself. I have some things to figure out in order to navigate this pandemic. I am also going to use this time to focus on school. This semester has been an important one for me. I have learned a lot from my professors and my peers. I want to continue learning as much as I can before the semester is over.

1 comment:

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...