Monday, March 30, 2020

SOL20 Day 30

I have been disconnected from technology for over twenty four hours (with the exception of school work) and it has been difficult. I don't know how many times I have reached for my phone knowing that I turned it off and put it up. I didn’t realize how much I used my phone until it wasn’t there. 

I have been productive with my time rather than being on my phone or watching TV. I have been reading and not just for school. I have spent time outside getting some exercise and fresh air. I have even been working on being crafty. My sisters like to do arts and crafts. They are both artistic in their own way. Yesterday they decided to paint so I joined them. We had some extra canvases and paint from an old project. They used pinterest for ideas, and I went in a different direction. Mine ended up looking like paint splattered everywhere, my sisters deemed it abstract art, but I enjoyed the peace that came with working on it. Theirs came out beautifully. I might be a little jealous of their artistic abilities! We had a good time with our little “art class.”
One of the paintings from our art adventure yesterday.

1 comment:

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...