Tuesday, March 31, 2020

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have never done anything like this before. My literacy block class has opened the door to a love for literacy. I have become an active reader and writer. This challenge may be over but I plan to keep writing everyday. It has become my outlet for all the crazy things that are going on in my life. I want to keep learning how to be a better writer and encourage others to give writing a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This was my first year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge! How exciting that you want to keep going and have found more of a passion for literacy. You should feel proud! It’s been a pleasure getting to know you through your posts this month!

    ReplyDelete

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...