Thursday, March 19, 2020

SOL20 Day 19

A small fraction of the mess I came home to yesterday.
So this confinement/social distancing is driving me crazy. It's not that I am locked up in the house all day long, it's that my siblings are. I am not a neat freak but I do keep things clean for the most part. When I leave for work, the house is somewhat clean. When I come home, it looks like the house has been ransacked. The kitchen is a mess to say the least. The living room might as well be the laundry room and I'm not sure why because we actually have a laundry room. What I don’t understand is how this mess happens when they spend the majority of their time in their rooms. I ask them to clean up after themselves but I know full well that it is me who will have to clean it up. I am looking forward to next week when they will have school work to occupy their time.

5 comments:

  1. My brother is home from college, and the living room has been turned into a sound studio. My mom wouldn't have it any other way (at least he's home, right?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that’s my moms house lol! She cleans and then the boys wake up and boom! Everything looks like a tornado went through the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say, I make messes like your siblings and I'm really not sure how it happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s so frustrating. I feel your pain, home with three kids right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So frustrating for you to have to deal with all that! I feel a little spoiled for having only my own messes to worry about cleaning up.

    ReplyDelete

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...