Wednesday, March 18, 2020

SOL20 Day 18

My sisters at the concert!
On my little sister's sixteenth birthday I got them tickets to a concert. It is our tradition that I get them concert tickets on their birthday but they are usually to the rodeo. However, with it being their sweet sixteen I went a little bigger. 

My sisters only share a few things in common. Besides our passion for our faith and basketball, we are all three huge fans of Taylor Swift. We jam out to her songs whenever we get the chance. So for their sweet sixteen I got all three of us tickets to her concert. I cannot explain their excitement when I told them. What they weren't excited about is they had to wait seven months for the date of the concert to arrive. 

About a week before the concert the excitement kicked back up. They decided that they were going to make t-shirts to wear and they got pretty creative with it. On the day of the concert we were all on cloud nine! I grew up listening to her music and I am a fan for many reasons. We enjoyed every minute of that day. The Reputation Stadium Tour was the best concert we had ever been to and we had a blast. When I think of my favorite memories, that day is definitely one of them!

3 comments:

  1. I love this memory! I was also at that concert, but in Dallas! You are a great big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You are all lucky to have each other. I have three daughters and I hope they grow up to love each other like you and your sisters do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I used to go to concerts together, too! So much excellent memories from those days. Glad you and your sisters had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...