Friday, March 27, 2020

SOL20 Day 27

Me and my baby brother
Today I took a break from school work. I have been working hard all week to stay on top of all my assignments. I needed to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air. My little brother asked me to throw the football with him. He is at that age where spending time with his big sister isn’t “cool” so when he asked I said yes! When he was little I was his favorite person. Wherever I went and whatever I did he followed. It was nice spending time with him doing something he loves. A lot of my free time is spent with my sisters and basketball, so this time with him was long overdue.

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps all of the COVID-19 closures and social distancing will bring you back together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time with family is one of the benefits of shelter in place. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean by big sister “isn’t cool”! My baby brother and I are practically twins and we use to talk to each other all the time but now “I’m invading personal space”. When he does want to spend time with me I say yes, since we don’t spend time very often. I’m so glad that y’all got to spend time together though! It makes this COVID-19 a little worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Stacey’s comment... there will be bright spots in all of this. I think you already found one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that when he asked, you were ready to say yes! These little moments together can really add up to a lot over time.

    ReplyDelete

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...