Thursday, March 26, 2020

SOL20 Day 26

Coffee with Kerbs video chat
This morning I got to chat with a few of my Literacy Block classmates and my professor. On Tuesday we had class via zoom, but today it wasn’t all about school work. It was about checking in on each other. We did talk a little bit about school but when you are a student it is hard to talk about anything else. I didn’t realize how much harder it would be to communicate like this. As a student that was very vocal in class face to face, I am finding it a little more difficult to speak up and be active in the conversation virtually. I am not complaining though. Just being a part of this social interaction is what is keeping me going. I don’t have much to look forward to during this quarantine but I do have these video chats.

4 comments:

  1. We can FaceTime for more time to chat because I need it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I am fine keeping to myself, I am beginning to enjoy the zoom check-ins with my team, getting to see their faces is really nice. Glad you've been able to connect with your cohort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology is amazing. Can you imagine what this would all be like without it? I’m glad you have these moments to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...