Saturday, February 29, 2020

An inspired me

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LgZLJ_eorsHOywHA6DIPYbsb0VCnedpt
    I have never labeled myself as a writer. I saw writing as something I was being forced to do. My writing was very surface level, and the only goal I had in mind was to make a passing grade. Needless to say, I dreaded the idea of having to write and struggled to find the words. 
    Recently, my view of writing has changed. I was inspired by my Literacy Block professor to use writing as an outlet. Through her, I learned how to use writing as a way to share my experiences both good and bad. I put my thoughts and feeling into words to create something I am proud of. Today, I AM a writer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOL20 Day 31

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. For me this is a huge accomplishment. Thirty one days of writing by choice. I have nev...